Latest News

Saturday 20 August 2011
hol2

This year the Arscott Family have set off to Giggleswick, where we are going to be staying in a beautifully large house on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, or “Orkshire” as my 3 year old likes to call it.

From Taunton we set off along the M5 and finally made it into Giggleswick 6 hours later, arriving at the very impressive www.thewoodlandshouse.co.uk . Not too much to tell you all yet, with only just arriving and having an evening finishing up a bottle of Pimms with the rest of the family…did I mention, we have 10 children (all under 8 years old) and 10 adults staying in this house?! So far, I’m not sure if it was a crazy or brilliant idea.

hol

hol4Although I am quietly pleased that I managed to bag the bedroom at the top of the house, with the iron footed bathtub at the end of the bed!! (With the downside being that we are on the same floor as the children, this may be a decision I will regret later in the week!)hol3

That’s all for now, I’m sure that Day 2 will be a much more exciting entry!!

 

Sue x

0 comments:

GMT

Search My Holiday Expert

Labels

Followers