Latest News

Sunday 19 September 2010

 

air-traffic404_435384c

Good evening everyone,

I thought I would update my blog this evening to advise those who are travelling within the next couple of days to make sure that their flights are departing as planned from their UK airport as at the moment there is threat from strike action of the French Air Traffic Controllers…

“French Air Traffic Control Strike:  Due to industrial action in France, some flights are subject to flight delay or cancellation. Passengers are advised to check with their airline directly, prior to making their way to your airport. If your flight is operating, please attend the airport and check-in as normal.

If any of my clients needs assistance please contact me,

 

Sue x

0 comments:

GMT

Search My Holiday Expert

Labels

Followers