Latest News

Monday 13 September 2010


"I was impressed start to finish with the service we received from Sue at hays travel. In our initial phone call she was very helpful and honest when advising us where we might like to go, she asked the right questions to really get a feel for what we wanted and what would suit our tastes...and of course budget! We went for Olu Deniz in Turkey and i can say on behalf of my partner Lee and myself that we didn't regret a thing. the Resort was beautiful with plenty of things to see and do, fabulous places to eat and is one of the friendliest places I've ever been! The Tower hotel was also great, the staff are a credit to the place and really made our holiday. We made some great friends there and were never without new dinner dates!
We encountered no problems with our flights, transfers or accommodation - all went smoothly and easily, which made the whole experience even more relaxing... even on a night flight!
I would happily recommended Sue to anyone, and have done to many friends already... and wouldn't hesitate to book all of my future holidays with her, she is friendly, fun yet professional and knowledgeable too... roll on next year!
thanks again Sue!"

0 comments:

GMT

Search My Holiday Expert

Labels

Followers